Tuesday 6 October 2015

Action Plan

5th Oct - I will have to complete the introduction to the main coursework task, my initial ideas for my own music magazine and research my chosen subgenre by analysing the front cover of two music magazines. I will also complete institution research and post all work on my blog.

12th Oct - This week I'll research my chosen subgenre by analysing the contents pages and double page spreads of two magazines (of my chosen genre). My pitch will be developed on Prezi by the end of this week.

19th Oct - My pitch will be presented and posted onto my blog with audience feedback included. I will complete my mock-ups of my magzine pages and organise my photoshoot. This includes thinking about props, models loctaions etc.

2nd Nov - I will start to design my front cover of my magazine.

9th Nov - I will have completed my front cover design.

16th Nov - This week I'll begin designing my contents page.

23rd Nov - Start to design my double page spread.

30 Nov - I will have gained all of the feedback on my magaizne pages and developed my magazine in response to this feedback. 

7th Dec - Finalisation of my magazine design.

14th Dec - Draft evaluation should be completed.

4th Jan - Developing the evaluation.

11th Jan - Submit the complete evaluation and do a final blog check.

No comments:

Post a Comment